1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup almonds, chopped
2 cups pretzels, chopped
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup mint white chocolate chips (optional)
2 candy canes, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 325*
2. Put the stick of butter into a 9 x 13 pan and put it in the oven to melt.
2. Crush oreos in food processor or in ziplock with a rolling pin.
3. Pour oreo crumbs on top of melted butter in pan; stir and press into the pan using a spatula or your hands.
4. Put the 9 x 13 pan in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, chop the almonds and pretzels and candy canes. I used the food processor.
6. Remove 9 x 13 pan from fridge. Layer the almonds, pretzels, and chocolate chips (and mint white chocolate chips if using) on top of the oreo crust. Press the layers down with a spatula or your hands.
7. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the layers. I only use about 3/4 of a can.
8. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top.
9. Bake at 325* for 23-25 minutes.